1. Weight gain: Mango shake is hugely beneficial in gaining weight as it is an adequate amount of protein both in milk and mango. The skinny bodies can drink mango shake daily during summer. Obese people should evade drinking mango shakes.
2. Suitable for anemics: The mango shake is the most delightful and filled with necessary nutrients like protein, iron, and beta-carotene. It is excellent for anemia patients and those who have protein deficiency. One of the vital advantages of mango shakes is to increase red blood cells count in the body. Mango juice also has a notable amount of iron.
Also check – Health Benefits of Beet
3. Good for Vision: Mango comprises vitamin A, which is profitable for the eyes and skin. A sufficient amount of vitamin A improves the vision against dryness, night blindness and promoting healthy eyesight.
4. Robust Bones: Milk, which is an indispensable part of mango shake, is possessing vitamin D and calcium, which assist in strengthening bones.
5. Regulates blood pressure: Mango juice is abundant in potassium and magnesium, keeping blood pressure under control. Potassium serves the heart and improves blood pressure and balance fluids in your body. Pectin and vitamin C diminishes the serum cholesterol levels, particularly the low-density lipoprotein.
6. Good heart health: Mango in mango shake has a high value of pectin, dietary fiber and helpful in reducing cholesterol from the blood. Pectin is advantageous in the prevention of prostate cancer.
7. Control acidity: Due to its alkaline environment and abundant fiber, mango shakes benefit in preventing indigestion and excess acidity and provides to the digestive system’s smooth functioning. The tartaric acid, citric acid, as well as malic acid in mango help, support the body’s alkaline nature. These acids fit the digestive tract, and enzymes existing in the milkshake break the protein into a more straightforward form.
8. Beneficial in pregnancy: Mango shakes have real health benefits during pregnancy due to the presence of iron both in milk and mango. Iron is an essential mineral required during pregnancy.
9. Prevents cancer: Mango holds phytochemicals and antioxidants such as fisetin, gallic acid, astragalin, methyl gallate, quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, which supports the body against colon cancer, leukemia, breast cancer, and prostate cancer. Pectin present in mango is advantageous on cancer.
10. For better sex: Both mango and milk comprise enough vitamin E, which is fit for sexual urge and boosts sex drive.
11. Glowing skin: Drinking mango juice is beneficial in the prevention and management of acne, blemishes, pimples, wrinkles, black spots, etc. The application of mango pulp for ten minutes accompanied by washing it with fresh water is helpful for a fair complexion.
12. Diabetes prevention: Mango juice can regulate sugar levels by normalizing insulin levels. It is effective in battling high blood pressure and lowering down bad cholesterol.
13. Promotes digestion: By checking acidity and sustaining an acid-alkaline ratio, mango gives soothing results to digestion. It is also effective in relieving chronic constipation.
14. Boosts immunity: Mango juice has a fair proportion of vitamin A, vitamin C, and carotenoids. All these help promote the immune system.
15. Nutrition facts: One cup of mango juice consists of calories (128), protein (<1 gm), carbohydrate (0.8gm). It is packed with vitamin C, A, B, E, & K. Minerals has potassium (61gm), iron (0.9 gm), selenium (1 mcg), calcium (43 gm), magnesium (8 gm), phosphorous (5 gm), sodium (13 gm). One bowl of mango juice comprises about 60% of your regular requirement of vitamin C and 40% of the standard requirement of vitamin A.